Welcome to IHeartSweetDiscounts.com! Follow us on Youtube, Facebook, Twitter and here.

February 28, 2014

**REMINDER** Print your 15% off coupons valid on March 2, 2014 at Walgreens on 706 Broadway!!!



(Print the above to redeem your discount)

I am proud to announce that on Sunday, March 2, 2014 all I Heart Sweet Discount followers will be able to print the above coupon then bring to Walgreens at 706 Broadway in Bangor, Maine to receive 15% off their entire purchase on that day. Please feel free to contact the store ahead of time, ask Shane, the store manager, for validation with the above. 

Since that weekend is my birthday, you may or not see me on that day as I will be with my loving wife and kids celebrating. But I want you to know that I will be celebrating it with you during that week as I hope to see comments and pics of your great money making hauls from that day.  I will also be doing a gift card giveaway between now and March 2, 2014 which, the winner will be able to pick up at the store that day, AGAIN, to help lower your out of pocket expenses. Many of you still do not know me except for the deals that I post online, but I am offering you my heart through this day as I love and care for many people and only hope that this positivity will help our local couponing community. 

Additional details for that day will be announced on my I Heart Sweet Discounts Facebook page and website. Please enjoy this day and spend some valuable time fellow-shipping with each other. We are, at too many times, looked down upon as couponers, so I am hoping that this small event will spark a difference in that. Thank you all for allowing me to be a part of your great local community. Stay tuned for more information. Have a blessed day and remember, couponing is a privilege not a right.

Yours truly,

Coupon Joe 

**P.S. I will do my best to post the deals and coupons needed from that week on my site so you can prepare your scenarios accordingly.




No comments: